Tom Hubler helps you develop leadership within your family run business and manage the transition.
You'll know how to answer complex personnel questions:
- Who will be the leader, who is capable and how do we know?
- When and how should leadership be passed to the next leader?
- How do we develop leadership and reward merit?
- How can former leaders play a productive, respected role?
MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT
- Leadership assessment
- Skill leveraging, career planning
- Leadership selection and succession
- Involvement of family members
- Job descriptions
- Performance appraisals
- Compensation planning
- Family compensation
- Employee benefits
- Rewards by merit
- Evolving to professional management
- Equitable treatment
- Managing differences
- Collaborative decision-making
- Life career planning for former leaders
- Retirement planning